They can not be trusted, they are the most grimey place I ever been, the worst car experience I ever had.They lied and sold me a car that had engine problems and then when I told them they told me that they would either find me a better car or if it did not meet my payment needs they would give me money back.

The car loan had not been finalized, but from day one they have lied, starting with telling me the car was inspected and had a 3 month warranty, then waited a week and half to get the car after completing the loan documents and them telling me after the car was not ready, they gave me a refund of 43.00 out of 1000.00 telling me there are fees to cancel. They were very rude to me even though i was patient with them.

DONT BUY YOUR CAR THERE..I have no car and lost 1000.00

Had an Experience with Global Select Auto?

Comments

What lawyer did you use?

I can only imagine how u fill I don't understand how they are still in buisness I have posted complaints on them but if u decide to seek legal action you will not be the 1st I did and I won now.They are back to given me the run around about the money so I just told them see them back in court.

I hope u kept your paper work and to and when.I wish I reviewed them be for I brought any thing from them.

They did the same exact thing to me but they were under the name of Luxury Auto Sales.I took them to court and actually won my judgement against them.

Keep all of your paperwork if yo do decide to take legal action.These guys are crooks and all of their cars are crappy